Shoden Training: 9 & 10 July (10am~ 6pm each day)
Find out why so many people are learning Jikiden Reiki and enjoy the ability to help heal yourself and others. No experience or anything else required to join. Learn the background and history of Reiki, the founder Sensei Usui’s thought on Reiki, Gokai (five principles) and their significance. At this level we focus on developing skills and understanding to treat any physical issue from minor ailments such as cuts and bruises to serious / chronic conditions. To understand how to provide more efficient treatments, you will learn about Byosen and receive a Shirushi (Symbol). You will learn Kekko technique (Ketsueki Kokan Ho), the method to improve body circulation to support elimination of toxins and enhance the Reiki ’s healing effects. The course also covers Reiju and includes detailed explanation of important Japanese words and symbols. You will receive Reiju 3 times over 2 days, that allows you be able to practice Reiki and improve your body and mind, and help others do the same.
You will receive:
- Manual: An official copy of the Jikiden Reiki training manual and useful handouts.
- Certificates: A Japanese style certificate and an English Style certificate issued by the Jikiden Reiki Institute in Japan will be provided on your last day of the training.
- You will be Registered as a Jikiden Reiki practitioner with the Jikiden Reiki Institute based in Kyoto, Japan
The terms of booking your place include our agreement to follow the rules of the Jikiden Reiki Institute, which are:
- The Shirushi (symbols), Jumon and any contents of the manual or seminar shall not be revealed to those not in attendance
- Any publications, photos or seminar content shall not be revealed, loaned to any third party or made available on the internet
- Jikiden Reiki shall not be taught mixed with other kinds of Reiki or taught by anyone other than Shihan-Kaku (assistant teachers) and Shihan (teachers) approved by Jikiden Reiki Institute.
If you have any questions about the course please email your queries to email@example.com.